Wednesday, October 28, 2009

No Ceilings *REVIEW*


The new Lil Wayne mixtape "No Ceilings" is GOOD!... Its not what I expected, but its definitely better than some of these new rappers albums... To me all the "Drought" mixtapes where WAY BETTER!! Its like Lil Wayne lost his hunger for the music, to me it seems like he knows he is one of the best rappers out so instead of showing his fans thru his lyrics its more like he is bragging that he is better than most rappers, & he has $1million cars, and all his baby mommas.... its starting to get old now!! I wanna hear the Weezy that go hard on every track, I'm tired of hearing that "crying, begging flow" that shit is definitely not hott!! However, he did choose some nice beats to do a remixs to, "Wasted" "D.O.A" "I Think I Love Her" just to name a few, but he didn't kill them like he was suppose to. But overall i'll give him 3 stars *** out of 5 stars ***** I just hope the Carter IV isn't like this mixtape. MAYBE it will grow on me... "No Ceilings cuz only the SKY IS THE LIMIT thats what Christopher Wallace said"-Lil Wayne

TRACK LIST

01. Swag Surfin’
02. Ice Cream Paint Job
03. D.O.A.
04. Interlude
05. Wasted
06. Watch My Shoes
07. Break Up (feat. Short Dawg & Gudda Gudda)
08. Banned From TV
09. Throw It In The Bag (Remix)
10. I Think I Love Her (feat. Tyga & Shanell)
11. Interlude #2 (feat. Shanell)
12. Wetter
13. I’m Good (feat. T-Streets)
14. Poke Her Face (feat. Jae Millz)
15. Run This Town
16. I Gotta Feeling
17. Outro

http://mixtapetorrent.com/lil-wayne-no-ceilings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holla!

C.S.C
Flower Power Music

Categories